Our client – an Australian LegalTech company – produces software used by the world’s largest law firms, listed entities and funds. They are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join their sales team who can work with other leaders to achieve targets and long term growth. Strong experience in closing deals and dealing with a range of stakeholders is essential. The budget includes an excellent base salary and share options in a rapidly growing business, with the option of working remotely within Australia or in the Melbourne office.
You’ll be responsible for defining and achieving revenue growth at.
- Week to week: as the initial AE in Australia (the previous one is now growing their client base in Europe), you’ll work with the CEO, co-founders and other leaders to contribute to our growth strategy, focus on achieving ambitious targets, and report on progress against the plan.
- Day to day: you’ll execute on the plans you’ve helped to create. This will involve some outbound prospecting, responding to inbound inquiries, giving demos, guiding our customers through their procurement processes, through to closing the deals and handing over to our Account Managers.
- Significant room to grow: this is a role that comes with huge potential for personal and professional development. The client is looking for a candidate who wants to take a long-term view to growing the business.
- You’ve had at least five years of AE experience in SaaS or other tech businesses. You know the landscape, understand the business models, and speak the jargon.
- As an AE, you’ve closed complex deals with enterprise customers. These experiences required you to strategise and lead stakeholders through complex procurement processes. You’re an ambitious high performer. You’ve achieved a lot in your career so far and you’re ready for your next challenge.
- The AE role has three main facets: prospecting for new business, establishing value with prospects (including giving demos), and navigating the procurement process through to close. You may have varied experience in all three but you don’t shy away from improving the weaker parts.
- You understand the difference between building a function and doing the work—you can do both, but you know when just working harder isn’t the solution. You can effectively scope, communicate, and implement the new function required.
- You’re a collaborator, not an empire-builder. You understand the success of the business is a team sport.
- You’re highly analytical, regularly measuring pipeline metrics to produce realistic predictable forecasts, improve conversion rates, and optimise sales velocity.
- You have a systems mindset, demanding clear playbooks, templated emails, and as much automation as possible. If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen.
If you have any questions or wish to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org