Our client is looking for a foundational sales lead to support the launch of the latest release of their workflow automation platform. The product has now been launched, the essentials of the pitch, collateral and sales operations are in place; the client is now looking for someone to take the company to the next level with a formalised sales function. N.B. This a UK remote role but travel to London at least once a month will be necessary.
Core Sales Duties:
- Align closely with the Product and Solutions teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of the platform
- Manage entire sales pipeline with the support of the CEO and CCO (Chief Customer Officer)
- Use Salesforce and track prospect and pipeline data to continually manage, monitor and improve the sales pipeline
- Enhance and formalise sales operations to move the company from an ‘early stage’ to a ‘growth’ sales function
- Working alongside CCO with specified existing customers to build relationships, trust and understanding of their needs, and grow usage
Internal Comms, Management & Growth:
- Manage a growing team (most likely with a near-term SDR hire, and longer term Account Executives)
- Provide prospect & sales feedback into the business to inform improved services and product roadmap
- Work closely with the customer value and delivery teams to facilitate a seamless client on-boarding experience, and high levels of satisfaction
Skills and experience:
- You will have 5–10 years sales experience with strong familiarity with the legal market
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products and services
- At least a portion of career will have been spent in an early stage/growth sales team, with experience of management
- Aptitude and desire to thrive in fast paced, startup environment where processes are imperfect and you can become a ‘safe pair of hands’ to support our growth. Strong sense of personal ownership of your work product.
- Experience with sales of workflow automation, application builder or similar technologies
- Own contacts in industry alongside or complimentary to the existing management team
The successful candidate will be familiar with the legal landscape, with a track record selling in to either law firms or corporates (or both). Familiarity with sales in early stage SAAS companies is a must, and ideally the candidate will have experienced either managing or being part of the growth of an early stage Sales function and all that entails: scaling up resources, enhancing sales operations, and being flexible and inventive in driving both sales and corresponding marketing efforts to achieve results.
It is essential the candidate is creative thinker with an understanding of relevant industry technologies, and able to consultatively sell solutions to complex legal process problems. You will be an product expert and evangelist, understanding your clients’ needs in depth and building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to email@example.com