Our client is one of the most innovative law firms in Europe, and they are looking to add to their Digital Services hub. They are on the lookout for someone with 3+ years’ experience and technical expertise using eDiscovery platforms like Relativity and who would be comfortable working with senior Partners and with clients. Only two days a week required in the office, and there is a preference for candidates who can join in Dublin.
You will be:
- Working directly with Partner teams across all practice areas of the firm managing a variety of fee-earning projects including eDiscovery, data subject access requests, freedom of information requests, statutory, regulatory and corporate investigations including dawn raids and data breaches.
- Working directly with a Senior Legal Project Manager on the Client Solutions team to deliver high quality management of all aspects of the electronic discovery reference model including identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review and production of electronically stored information.
- Managing both client-facing and internal projects leveraging the group’s portfolio of legal technology software products including HighQ Collaborate, Relativity, Kira AI, DocuSign, HotDocs, Mendix and others as required.
- Contributing to ongoing maintenance of best practice protocols across a variety of legal technology use cases.
- Supporting the Head of Department and Senior Legal Project Manager to collaborate with all practice areas and business service functions across the firm to deliver strategic client, group and firm level projects.
- Contributing to strategic process optimisation and digital innovation projects across the firm.
- You have an eDiscovery technical background and strong understanding of the practice environment with at least 3 years’ experience
- You have a high level of technical competency and have experience using Relativity or similar eDiscovery software, HighQ, Kira AI or other legal technology platforms
- You ideally have RCA level Relativity certification
- You can communicate effectively across multiple disciplines and easily translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- You are a creative thinker who appreciates the principles of design and looks for new ways to solve problems and are interested in technology and its potential to transform the delivery of legal services
- You are highly entrepreneurial with a commercial focus
- You have a client focused, pragmatic approach with the ability to build relationships and influence internal stakeholders at all levels across the firm
- You take a ‘future-proof’ approach to iterate processes and technologies in a fast changing environment
- You enjoy the work you do and consistently deliver results, displaying behaviours that reflect the Firm’s values
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com