One of the Big Four is looking for a technology product specialist with commercial savvy to help them build a technology and transformation capability for our a swathe of their UK clients. You will work with our dynamic Legal Managed Services and Technology Transformation businesses, to deliver ground-breaking new products to the legal market.
Product Management – working with specialist development pods, manage a portfolio of legal technology products from Proof-of-concept through to v1.x
- Identify business requirements
- Develop business case for products across your portfolio, and track against plan
- Identify current and emerging technologies that could fit into current and future product architecture
- Represent products across various stakeholder groups within the UK/EMEIA
Sales Support – support dedicated sales team with demos and meetings
- Work with sales team to develop and prioritise sales pipeline
- Run demos and attend sales meetings as product expert
- Negotiate commercial deals with clients across UK/EMEIA
Product Implementation and Support – manage the delivery of product implementation and support projects
- Work with existing technology teams to define our product support and implementation capability
- Recruit team to win and deliver technology implementation work
- Advise support team of new product features and technical changes
You will have broad experience across the product lifecycle, and be excited by the opportunity to join a growth business in an established firm. Our client’s combination of legal, technology, and client knowledge make them the perfect platform to build your career. Experience in legal or privacy technology development is a bonus.
For more information about the role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org