Our client is well poised to make inroads into the Legal sector, and as a result is looking to make two hires into their team at slightly different levels of seniority: the Project Manager will be responsible for a greater number of clients but less hands-on, and the Solutions Consultant will be working more on the implementation side across a few key clients. Both roles require the same skillset.
You will also have the opportunity to mentored by a leader in this field. The roles will be remote initially, with the potential to work in a London office later in the year. An excellent chance to join a small team at an exciting time, with great prospects for career growth.
- Designing and deploying our client’s technology solutions to service specific customer needs and address broader market opportunities.
- Align closely with the Product and Solutions teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of our client’s platform
- Working with key customers to build relationships, trust and understanding of their needs
- Provide customer feedback into the business to inform improved services and product roadmap
- Educate and inform customers about solutions and features to drive adoption and grow the range of use cases
- Build out success plans with customers to drive enablement, adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders in order to create customer champions and advocates
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding experience, and high levels of satisfaction
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their desired success and business objectives and mitigate accordingly
- Maximise the value of the customer’s investment, converting them into reference customers
- You will have 3 years consulting experience working in a customer facing role
- Comfortable designing and describing workflows, and using diagramming tools like Visio or Miro to visually represent solutions (process flows for example).
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate, and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products and services
- Analytical and creative with the ability to design solutions to solve complex business problems
- Experience in legal services, customer success, project management or solutions consulting within the Legal sector
- Experience driving adoption of collaboration, transaction management, project management and content management solutions
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative environment with a team of creative and innovative people that are passionate about what they do
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-centric, and inspiring, with a mix of product, solutions, and legal experience
- You will have a legal background, as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or similar
To apply for either of these roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org