Our client is a LegalTech company with their HQ in the West Midlands, offering a tech-enabled legal service to enable the automation of legal precedents for both law firms and in-house teams. This is a great opportunity for a PSL or indeed a fee-earner to move into a growing LegalTech firm.
Reporting to the head of legal you will have strong drafting skills and exceptional attention to detail. The legal team plays a critical role in the automation of our clients’ documents alongside our document analysts and technology professionals. Having trained with a reputable firm you will have gained at least 2 years’ experience in a fee earning role. The position would also suit candidates with substantially more experience. You will enjoy taking responsibility for running a variety of interesting projects, supervising more junior team members and taking the lead in client liaison. In addition to focusing on the technical drafting of clients’ documents, there is the opportunity to assist with client training and business development. Roles are tailored to suit skillset and team members’ interests. The opportunity would suit a lawyer who has a passion for legal technology who is seeking a new challenge where they can use their legal specialism in a new, exciting and innovative way.
- Designing questionnaires for the automation of our clients’ precedent documents
- Preparing the precedent documents for automation by applying logic and ensuring all relevant scenarios are catered for inthe document
- Identifying questions to ask the client and discussing those questions with the client
- Liaising with the client throughout the process
- Liaising with the automation team
- Testing automated suites of legal documents
- Providing training to clients on the automated documents.
- Banking and Finance, Corporate, Corporate Tax, Real Estate, Employment, Commercial or in-house experience is of particular interest
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- A logical and methodical approach
- Good at problem-solving
- Able to understand and break-down complex issues
- A technical aptitude and interest in technology
- Willing to learn new approaches to working methods
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at varying levels of seniority and experience
- Open to discussion and have a willingness to adapt approach according to a client’s requirements
- Able to work to deadlines and manage own workload efficiently
- A good team player
- Good Word skills – an advanced knowledge is preferable
To apply for this role, email email@example.com