An international research data and analytics technology group is looking for a process and operational-driven individual to support their Governance & Legal Function. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a transformational role and take on an interesting project to industrialise the legal offering. If you are someone who is capable of dealing with a range of stakeholders and are ambitious in driving change for not only the company’s wider business but also their internally developed platform, this role is for you.
- You will report directly into the General Counsel but also work closely with the client’s Compliance, Company Secretariat, Data Privacy, IT Systems, and Sales Teams – to implement, maintain and improve the client’s bespoke platform.
- Manage Governance Department processes – monitoring, analysing and proposing improvements to stakeholders and subsequently supporting implementation of those improvements.
- Working with stakeholders from the business and Governance users to support adoption, monitor and manage use of of the platform.
- Analyze data from the platform; design and collate regular reporting on Governance processes to provide insights to various stakeholders, including usage and user adoption.
- Prepare, maintain and review training resources for Governance processes, legal operations and the CLM tool, e.g. playbooks, toolkits, documentation and operating procedures.
- Manage ancillary components of the platform, e.g. DocuSign functionality.
- Liaise with third party developers and manage the external panel of legal advisors by monitoring performance.
- Developing self-service resources, tools and training for the business to self-serve Governance services.
- Coordinating strategic legal projects, ensuring that you meet the client’s goals.
Required knowledge & experience
- An understanding of legal contracting processes
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Power Platform
- Prior experience of implementing, maintaining or improving Microsoft Power Automate configurations and Microsoft PowerBI
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and provide succinct reports and recommendations
- Ability to problem solve and resolve technical issues using Microsoft Power Platform
Beneficial knowledge & experience
- Process design and improvement
- Project management experience
- Experience of working in a legal setting, or in a role relating to the contracting processes of a business
- Compliance experience
- Experience rolling out new technology
- A love of tech and automation of processes, particularly how it can contribute to efficiency and user experience
- Highly organised and methodical
- Ability to work on their own initiative effectively
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong Microsoft Power Platform skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts into succinct explanations
- Ability to read technical designs and quickly understand where technical issues lie
If you have any questions or wish to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com