This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, disruptive technology firm within the legal profession. In this graduate role you will be involved in advising, training and supporting leading law firms across the globe. The role focuses on the US and Canada but there will be additional opportunities for candidates with a second language. Ideally suited to a Law Graduate who is excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role working at the cutting-edge of the legal industry. It is perfect for candidates who have a passion for using technology to transform the legal profession and are keen to have a role that offers not only the chance to work with major international clients, but also to grow rapidly in tandem with the company.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, this LegalTech vendor’s document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds. The platform is built on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language.
The language agnostic technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
· Selling to clients around the world, but for US candidates predominantly in North and Latin America.
· Working closely with clients both pre- and post-sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product.
· Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
· Exciting and fast paced working environment.
· Offices in London, Cambridge, Chicago, New York, and Singapore.
The Ideal Candidate
· You will have graduated from a Global top 200 University with a Law degree.
· An articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
· Commercially minded and an entrepreneurial spirit
· Excellent customer facing skills
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Organised with excellent time management skills
Salary & Benefits – Competitive base & Commission + Phone + Laptop + International Travel Opportunities. Rapid career progression for stellar candidates.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com