Our client is an established LegalTech vendor with a global reach (used by 49 of the world’s top 50 law firms), looking to hire an empathetic individual to lead the UK’s Support Team. The role is vacant because the previous Team Lead has been promoted to a global role, so ambitious candidates are encouraged to apply. While technical expertise is a bonus, more important to this client is the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the challenge the vendor’s customers face and to show that you can work with senior stakeholders to solve pressing problems.
- Provide industry leading technical support over email and phone to our Clients and Internal Teams.
- Ensure best practices are adhered to (and reviewed for improvement).
- Provide clear solutions and workflows to overcome any defects within the vendor’s products that may be raised by clients.
- Support our London based Client Success teams in queries on product deployment.
- Engage with Clients to deliver updates on developmental progress and timelines for resolution on raised defects or feature requests.
- Provide Technical Product Support across a range of the client’s solutions
- Ensure Documented Procedures are kept up to date.
- Complete new staff onboarding procedures.
- Managing performance targets and reports as required by management.
- Managing Staff Holiday requests and absences.
- Reviewing Client Calls and Emails to improve service and quality.
- Manage Team workloads.
- Maintain and update client information.
- Other duties and special projects may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or management discipline preferred (or equivalent experience required).
- Ideally 3 or more years’ experience in a client facing technical support environment, with evidence of leading a team of at least 3 people.
- You must be able to prioritise, plan and resolve problems and meet targets and deadlines.
- Experience with the LegalTech industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency of CLIs – bash is an advantage.
- Proficiency of Service Desk usage to manage workload, SLAs and generate KPI reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role – you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone, including senior executives, and work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- Experience presenting technical concepts, diagrams, solutions, and other technical assets to non-technical individuals,
- Recognise and resolve ambiguous and conflicting objectives.
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com