A national law firm known for their hands-on approach to technology is looking to add to their Solutions team. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to move into LegalTech for a qualified lawyer or paralegal, helping to build new services for clients and be at the cutting edge of law.
As a Solutions Assistant Manager you’ll be involved in gathering the requirements and establishing the design of internal and client solutions. You’ll also build the resulting solutions through configuration of HighQ sites, use of the firm’s own coding tools, and (with training) the development of automated documents for client and/or the firm’s use.
Duties will also include:
- Producing drafts of all required project documentation and being day-to-day lead on internal project management requirements
- Engaging with internal and external clients and testing solutions for successful operation, and discussing/planning for roadmap of iterative changes
- Key role in the ongoing management of sites in operation, and in the client relationship
As well as having an interest in technology, disruption and problem solving, our client needs someone who:
- Has experience working as a Paralegal or similar
- Understanding of (and preferably experience of) transactional work, and managing transactional processes – eg, DD, CPs, Deal management
- Good client-facing experience
- Coding abilities are not a pre-requisite, but some understanding of coding principles and / or any experience would be useful
- Experience configuring HighQ is advantageous
- A willingness to learn and improve ideas and solutions
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com