Our client is a company providing news and content aggregation and publishing software to the legal sector. They have a small but agile team spanning Europe and the US, and they are seeking their first pure sales hire to work closely with the founder and help them add to their growing list of blue-chip customers. You must be willing to embrace the chaos of start-up life and able to develop a passion for a product that has global potential.
We’re looking for a passionate all-rounder to actively seek and create new business opportunities and to engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Conduct extensive research on target companies via Linkedin and other channels
- Contact potential prospects through Linkedin and Emails
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Become a product evangelist and be able to provide product demonstrations to prospects to educate them and keep them informed about our latest product developments
- Ideally our client is looking for someone with domain expertise, someone who knows the pain points of creating, aggregating and sharing content within a law firm so that you can empathise with potential customers
- You will relish the idea of a commercial role, helping the company to meet their ambitions. As the first sales hire there will be the opportunity in the future to lead and grow your own team
- This won’t be a highly structured environment. You will be working closely with the founder but remotely. Once COVID allows you will also be expected to travel to conferences, roundtables and networking events
- As you grow into the role, you will increasingly become an ambassador for the company, whether that be live speaking opportunities and or delivering remote webinars
- As the role evolves over time, you will have half-yearly targets set by the founder who will award discretionary bonuses on top of the competitive base salary.
The role will initially be remote, but the client will provide the option of a flexible co-working space subscription if you don’t want your home to turn into a permanent office! A Macbook and further monitor will also be provided to help you in your work.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org