This is a fantastic opportunity to join a VC-funded LegalTech startup that has established itself with its initial target market in the UK. Reporting to the CEO, the candidate will take control of the broad commercial strategy and deliver a strong growth trajectory for our client. There is already a Sales Director in place concentrating on the day-to-day work of running pilots and closing deals, hence the more strategic nature of the role.
Our client is looking for a revenue leader to join the leadership team and run their high-performing marketing, sales and customer success teams. They are proud of their entrance into the LegalTech market and the high-performers on these teams that have got them to where they are. They are now looking to take this to the next level as they experience scale-up growth.
The firm is looking for an experienced B2B SaaS revenue leader to own their commercial goals, market strategy and to drive further growth. You will be responsible for strategy, growth and scalability as we continue to expand quickly both from a market and product perspective.
You’ll own revenue targets, hiring plans, incentivisation, Go-To-Market and strategic planning, and will continue to build out the commercial teams and act as a coach and mentor. You’ll ensure that the commercial teams are the voice of the customer internally. You’ll be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders from clients to board members to speaking at conferences.
The ideal candidate has led a commercial team in a scale-up, B2B SaaS company. You may have come from a senior sales role or a senior marketing role, or a commercial leadership role, and you understand the mechanics of a SaaS organization and how to drive growth and revenue across the business.
Traits we’ll look for will be around first-principles driven strategic thinking, backed up by data and high emotional intelligence. This is a key leadership role in the organization.
On top of a competitive package, the benefits of joining our client include:
● Share options, so everyone shares in the firm’s success
● The opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
● High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters – success in this role will drive our client’s growth and have a big impact on the business and their own clients
● Joining a team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
● A great and growing remote social culture
● A focus on wellbeing, with a personal wellbeing budget and (optional) Pilates and counselling
● Frequent networking events and industry talks
● Learning a lot along the way. The client encourages everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
To enquire about the role, contact email@example.com