We are working on behalf of a LegalTech firm that wants to turbocharge their US growth. It’s a startup at the seed funding stage, so they’re looking to find a rainmaker, someone who would be open to joining on a retainer + lucrative commission basis initially, with the option to convert to a full-time role once the next funding round is complete.
Looking for US-based candidates with at least 10 years’ experience of selling software to AmLaw 200 firms. The firm’s US base will be in Palo Alto, but the candidate will be able to work remotely full time if desired.
Our client is a SaaS platform for the legal and tax industries, leveraging machine learning and NLP to dramatically increase the efficiency of lawyers as they conduct research. More information will be shared with applicants
- Development of qualified sales pipeline right from identifying leads for demo to POC/Pilot deployment to production deployments
- Building strong relationships and visibility of Precily with legal and tax professionals firms in US through setting up webinars, 1:1 relationships with senior leaders of industry
- Closing the commercial offer with identified customers and strong follow ups for farming opportunities in the account
- Strong network with CIO/CTO/Tech Czar’s/Practice Partners of Top law and tax consulting firms in US
- 10-15 Years of experience in solution and product sales to law and tax firms
- Independent in thinking, entrepreneurial and self motivated in driving leads and negotiating commercial offer with customers
- Strong network with channel and technology partners in legal/tax technology segmentation
Targets and commission structure to be shared with applicants during our interview process.
To apply for this role, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org