- Lead sales of our client’s SaaS solution for the UK and Europe market
- Build on your legal tech knowledge and your client acquisition ability
- £65K salary + £25K on-target bonus + uncapped bonus after that
Our client is a global LegalTech pioneer with offices in London, Sydney and New York. They help legal, compliance and marketing teams operating large regulated enterprises by giving them access to the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning risk detection capability for advertising.
You will be a specialist business developer for our client: a Software as a Service solution that automates the review of clients’ marketing, advertising and communications, against regulatory, legal and business requirements.
The successful candidate will be expected to win work with major enterprise clients from a range of industries. The UK (predominantly London) will be your first target market. The rest of Europe will be your patch too. Sit amongst other Sales Leaders in the London office of the client’s parent company. You’ll report to the Head of Sales & Partnerships, who is based in the Sydney office. Obviously there is flexibility on the need to be in the London office right now due to Coronavirus, but in the future the successful candidate will largely be working from the London office site.
- Develop & manage the sales pipeline with a variety of opportunity and account sizes
- Own the client and the sale until revenue is realised
- Foster relationships with clients, Implementation Consultants, Engineering & Product Teams
- Have input into product marketing, client presentations & pitch materials for the UK
- 5+ years’ experience in client acquisition and development
- Experience in selling Legal Tech software solutions to large-enterprise clients
- Experience with sales in financial services, legal, compliance or risk industries
- Qualification and/or training in sales and marketing is a bonus
- Able to communicate advanced concepts to clients clearly
- Willingness to work autonomously & flexibly in a rapid growth business
- Occasional travel (mainly domestic), for trade shows & client meetings
Join our client and enjoy a great benefits package, an inclusive culture and real support for their peoples’ personal, professional & academic development.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com