Our client, a European LegalTech company with a rapidly growing UK presence, is now looking for a dedicated Sales Executive to continue the firm’s impressive trajectory. They are after a bright and engaging individual with a demonstrable track record in B2B SaaS sales.
The client puts great stock in its people and will only hire someone who is the right fit. They have a buzzing start-up culture and want to keep it that way.
You won’t be expected to know the minutiae of how a law firm operates, but you will be expected to learn quickly. What matters to the client is that you can demonstrate your potential to grow as the company matures. You will own the full sales cycle, generating your own leads (and taking on those qualified by the SDR team) and seeing them through to the close.
You will be expected to act as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador to Partners, CIOs and other senior stakeholders within law firms, and you will also pass on feedback internally to sales, product and marketing teams. You will also shape the development of customer demos and presentations.
Ideally you will have:
- A B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business, law or a related field.
- Strong sales and business background focused on software technologies.
- 3+ years of managing and closing complex sales cycles within the B2B SaaS sector.
- Demonstrable success in selling to senior business decision-makers and other key stakeholders of larger organisations, including multiple C-level.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Experience in developing product advocates within your target clients.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Perfect proficiency in English language, native speaker is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel will be required.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org