Our client, a European LegalTech company with a rapidly growing UK presence, is now looking to build its SDR team to continue the firm’s impressive trajectory. They are after a bright and engaging individual who thrives in a competitive environment.
The client puts great stock in its people and will only hire someone who is the right fit. They have a buzzing start-up culture and want to keep it that way.
Unlike most SDR roles, your focus will chiefly be on the development of inbound leads generated by the client’s top-notch content marketing, rather than hours of soul-destroying cold-calling. Because of this, you will bear responsibility for the top of the sales pipeline, educating potential customers about the benefits of our client’s unique technology offering, scheduling meetings and demos, qualifying leads ready to be handed over to the Sales Executive.
You will also be expected to maintain the CRM database and prepare progress reports, but you will also have the opportunity to get to know your customers, understand their problems and educate them on how these problems can be solved with a new technology-led approach.
Ideally you will have:
- A B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business, sales or a related field.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Experience in the B2B software industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- The ability to understand customer pain points and requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Perfect proficiency in the German and English languages. English only is certainly acceptable.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com