This is an opportunity to join a LegalTech company that has achieved excellent international growth, has received significant investment and is looking to scale. They have need for ambitious Legal Engineers who want to grow with the firm and work with their impressive list of clients.
This LegalTech vendor is looking for legal engineers to enhance the onboarding and user experience for all their clients. You will be a technologically adept individual who sees the opportunity to improve legal processes with the intelligent use of technology.
This is an innovative role and we are looking for law graduates (LLB Hons) with an interest in LegalTech or with experience of working in an in-house legal environment. The role is unique and will give you exposure to the future of technology but in the legal world.
The role of the legal engineer is more important than ever. If you have the skills and experience to be a legal engineer, then this is a very exciting time to join our client and help transform their customers’ in-house legal teams and get them set for the future.
Responsibilities of the Legal Engineers include:
- Legal engineering, workflow automation, contract assembly and contract automation implementations for all customers
- Assisting the Head of Legal build and deliver legal transformation plans for new customers
- Assisting the Implementation team where required. This includes onsite training and workshops.
- Supporting machine learning and AI initiatives in relation to the vendor’s current and future developments
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to AI output and executing the same using the company’s technology
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to workflows and executing the same using the platform
- Understanding the customer’s “gap” from current process to the future process and come up with creative ways to resolve them
- Working closely with the customer to ensure that the AI software is functioning correctly and meeting their requirements
- Be agile and responsive to the customer’s needs and requirements
- Assisting the Head of Legal in all matters relating to legal engineering and design
The successful candidate will:
- Have an IT background in legal services
- Be able to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources and build systems and reports that solve business problems
- Have experience working with practice/case management systems to improve existing systems and develop new processes that increase productivity
- Be articulate, knowledgeable and have excellent presentation skills
- Have strong organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Demonstrable fluency in working with different types of legal
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com