Excellent opportunity to join a growing UK LegalTech company, and to grow with them. They’re looking to bring in a talented Customer Success Manager to help their clients quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through their product – an innovative platform that brings real transparency to the business of law. You’ll be working with a mixture of law firms and in-house teams to challenge how they manage Legal Operations.
Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working as part of the Customer Success team, alongside a broader team of Customer Success Managers.
The ideal person for this role will have worked in the legal field, either as a lawyer or as part of an in-house team.
The role demands someone who is passionately focused on the customer, a strong communicator, able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience. You will have a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
This is a young company, so everybody from the top down is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone. You’ll be happiest when you’re out meeting a variety of clients in different industries on a daily basis.
- Manage a number of parallel projects for customers
- Coordinate and/or manage internal and external resources, both technical and non-technical (best practice experts, subject matter experts, engineers, product managers)
- Work with customers on the definition and execution of their overall success plan
- Set customer expectations
- Complete projects on time and on budget while delighting the customers
- Identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of the customers or the function
- Contribute to constant improvement of on-boarding and other Customer Lifecycle practices
- Coordinate training for the customers’ staff
- 2-3 years experience in a legal environment, ideally as a lawyer or as part of an in-house legal team
- Demonstrably ‘self-starting’. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Customer Success function
- Some basic SQL/data exposure would be beneficial but not required
This company believes that people do their best work, and are most productive, when they are happy. It’s a team that succeeds or fails together, and they want everyone to share in the success of the business. So along side a competitive salary, also on offer to right candidate:
- Stock options – this way everyone has a stake in the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with Vitality
- Flexible working options
- Regular social events, team lunches and nights out
- Free snacks, drinks and breakfasts
- Central office location in Holborn
- Only the best equipment – the latest MacBook Pro or MacBook and 27-inch 4K screens
- Whatever books and learning material you need to learn and grow
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org