Innovative UK law firm with an international presence is looking to expand their Solutions Team, helping clients by providing intelligent solutions to real world problems. Although a junior position, the successful candidate can look forward to international travel and is expected to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate is required to be fluent in English and at least one of Spanish/German/Mandarin. This role sits at the crossroads between Law and Technology, and candidates will be required to demonstrate their experience in or their affinity for these sectors. Ideal for a recent law school graduate or paralegal wishing to pursue a new path and gain invaluable commercial and technical experience.
With the appropriate training and guidance required, your key responsibilities will be:
· Assisting the Head of Solutions at each stage of the development of new products and services, and the delivery to clients of new solutions.
· Assisting in configuring HighQ Collaborate sites, including document automation, alert coding and data visualisation.
· Interacting with clients regarding project design and delivery.
· Liaising with the Legal & Compliance and IT teams as needed regarding the building, deployment and evaluation of new products, and on the creation of support processes.
· Organising alterations and upgrades to systems swiftly where needed.
· Assisting in analysing data captured by various solutions.
· Ensuring a full suite of records is kept in relation to each live solution to be used by the team for future instances.
Role is based in Bristol. Client is looking to hire ASAP.